We can assist you to apply for liquor licenses whether you operate a restaurant, small bar, nightclub, hotel or a sports club.

How we can help

Liquor licensing Perth

We assist food and beverage clients to apply for liquor licenses and advise on all aspects of the same, including preparing submissions for the Public Interest Assessment and responding to objections to applications.

We advise on all aspects of liquor licensing, including:

  • Preparing all relevant forms to apply for liquor licence

  • Applying to local government for issue of certificates

  • Preparing submissions for the public interest assessment

  • Preparing harm minimisation documents including the house policy, code of conduct and management plan

  • Responding to objections to applications

  • Applying for extended trading permits

  • Preparing advertising and public notice materials

How can we help?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.